This is the Free Sample Accounting Job Interview Questions and Answer that you can use when you’re about to have job interview for accounting jobs. Make sure that you know the details of the interview due to the fact that the interview questions is sometimes tricky and misleading. Please share this job interview questions and answer if you find it helpful.
1. Which accounting application do you know?
For answering this question you will have to explain the accounting application on which you have worked. Just focus on the fact that how you implemented the application. You should also explain the steps taken by you.
2. Explain the advantages as well as disadvantages which you have with different accounting system?
Explain how the application simplified the processes which were carried out in the office. You will also have to mention that how the applications were different on the basis of process as well as complexity.
3. Present some accounting report which you have prepared for some company in the past?
For this question you will have to mention that how you were able to manage the accounting principle. You should also mention that how you were able to submit the accurate and timely financial report and statements.
4. Describe any accounting processes in which you have given your suggestions and also explain that how they succeed.
To answer to this question you will have to make sure that you explain how your ideas helped in implementing various processes and finally the accounting process. But try to be as brief as possible.
5. What according to you is the biggest challenge while facing the accounting field?
This is a general question and you will have to answer accordingly. Believe me that you should be extra smart while answering to this question. A simple answer goes like this: “in response to the changing market condition I had to provide the financial as well as management assistance.
The samples job interview questions and answer may not be 100% the same as what you will or have got but at least can be the best guidelines to get the job.